disaster in the making.

This winter break seemed so long. It was sooo boring too… and I got so bored I dyed my hair blue. It was terrible. And I ended up ruining my hair. When I came back to school it was a little bit green…

I don’t know what I was thinking that night. I was feeling confident and I wanted to go for a bold colour but it ended up looking good but it killed my hair and now I’m losing more hair then usual which is fun✌

I haven’t gotten my hair trimmed in almost  year now and it’s sooo dead. And plus I would straighten and curl it all the time which used heat and damaged it:( The dye had ended up turning my hair hard after and wouldn’t come out even though it said it would eventually… but it just turned green.

I think I ended up doing this because I’ve always wanted dark hair and it was a dark colour… plus there wasn’t any brown or black. It was just cheap pharmacy stuff so that’s probably why I lost some hair…

I dyed it when I was with a friend, and when my grandpa came to get me it was dark and he never noticed. When I got home and walked in the door my grandma was standing right there… and omg the look on her face was priceless and she was speechless. She wasn’t mad, but my grandpa was. He’s mad about everything lol. My grandma told me to leave it and my grandpa told me to get it out that that was awesome. I washed it about 8 times… then a few days after I started losing more hair than usual.

obviously I got it out because my hairs blonde again… but it was a nightmare to get out. Never again…