my dream jobs✌

Hola welcome back. Today I will be talking about some of my “dream jobs” if you wish to say. I have quite a few ideas in mind and all of them interest me, but it’ll be difficult to choose one!

1. DJ

I’m really interested in learning more about music and how it’s made as well as remixed. I just think it’s so cool and I love listening to bass boosted music as well as trap. It seems to be my type of music, and I think it would be awesome if I continued learning so I could create my own. I wanna go to big concerts and parties and be that DJ that everyone knows.

2. Racecar driver

I am so obsessed with classy and modern race cars there isn’t even words to describe how much I’m obsessed. They just give off those easy renegade vibes you know? And I’m down for the challenge. It’ll be dangerous but you gotta go for it follow your dreams>:) It would be super cool. Period.

3. Therapist

This job is not as intense as the previous job I mentioned, but I guess it depends on how you think about it because it could be mentally intense. I feel like I’ve seen a lot… more than other people have seen and been through… but I don’t wanna sound like that poor little helpless soul and say “Oh ya I’ve seen it all”, because I haven’t seen it all. But bottom line is I’ve been through a lot and I thin that helping someone else with situation would give me some kind of satisfaction because I know I’m giving that person the help that I didn’t receive until later in my childhood I guess.

4. 911 Operator

In line with the same thing as what I mentioned above, I love helping people. It makes me happy to see them happy. And also I’ve seen some movies with 911 operators in them and some of the calls seem intense. I know it’s bad, but I like bone-chilling situations and especially if I could help would be awesome. But. I will have to be mentally prepared for it…

5. Cop

I used to always convince myself that I never ever want to be police officer, but now I really do. Investigating, helping solve crimes, and helping people… That’s all of it right there. I put this one near the bottom of my list because I know it’ll be very difficult and I’m not sure if I could handle it mentally or physically…

Thanks for reading:>