Hello! Welcome back. Today I will be teaching you some basic Italian… I’m continuing to learn it so I thought it would be a good idea to blog about it with running out of ideas and all.
I really like Italy. It looks like such a beautiful country. I was supposed to go on a trip to Italy with my dad… but then unfortunately Covid hit, and straight up ruined EVERYTHING. All my good and exciting plans down the drain 😃👍:( But what can you do eh. Anyways… here are some basic phrases and conversation starters in Italian!
- Hello!- Ciao!
- Goodbye- Arrivederci
- How are you?- come va?
- How is your day?- com’é la tua giornata?
- What is your name?- come ti chiami?
- where is…- dove si trova…
- What is your favourite colour?- qual é il tuo colore preferito?
- red- (m) rosso (f) rossa
- yellow- (m) giallo (f) gialla
- blue- blu
- purple- viola
- pink- rosa
- green- verde
- and you?- e tu?
- What are you doing?- cosa fai?
Those are just some basic phrases and conversation starters:) As you noticed… particular colours are masculine and feminine… and most masculine words end in “o” and feminine words end in “a”.
Thanks for readin 👍