Okay I seriously need to stop this… but do I???

Hello. Welcome back to another basic blog:) If you don’t know me, I really like to draw and doodle when I’m bored. I don’t know I can’t control it… it just happens. I’m sure ya’ll can kinda relate???? Anyways, recently I’ve gotten into a really REALLY bad habit of drawing on myself when I’m bored. Even if I have paper right in front of me, I still won’t use it. I’d prefer to draw on my hand… and I don’t even notice I’m doing it. The reason I say it’s a bad habit is because the ink is so bad for your skin… It’s not as bad as sharpie but pretty bad… which can lead to ink/ led poisoning.

But I don’t know I think it’s really cool. The kind of cool to please yourself… Not ot hers if you know what I mean. When I usually do things that are unordinary, it’s not for anyone, it’s for me. I wanna feel happy with myself and how I do things/act and not care what anyone else thinks.

. Anyways, one of my favorite things to draw on my hands/ arm are bones/ replica of a skeleton hand. If your in my class or go to my school… I’m not sure if you noticed but I drew one last night 🙂 I got in trouble¬_¬… But I think it’s totally worth it. It’s not a big deal anyways. It takes quite awhile too so it gives me something to do I guess!

I’ve inserted a picture below I found online which it kinda looks like⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

3 thoughts on “Okay I seriously need to stop this… but do I???

1. I can relate. Sometimes I’ll draw stuff I wouldn’t want to draw on paper on my hands and arms. Usually words but same thing. I’ll keep it up for a week layering sharpies until I actually make effort in the shower to clean it up. It’s like a free tattoo or something. Cool blog, though!

2. I used to do that a few years ago, but i stopped. I only did it if there was not paper and was super bored in school